[Spridgets] Rostyle wheels

Billy Zoom billyzoom at billyzoom.com
Mon Apr 4 19:16:37 MDT 2011

>  My chassis paint,
> I had shipped to a hotel in Vegas a few days ahead of me having to be in
> Vegas for work since they wont ship it to Calif.  Its getting pretty bad
> here in Calif. if you want anything that works decently.
We even have to have our toilets shipped in from out of state. I get spray
paint and bug spray from a friend in Alabama. Seven years ago, we bought a
new house and I spent a week stripping and sanding the hardwood floors. Then
I finished them with Kalifornia Legal, oil base MinWax polyurethane. It
never dried. It took two weeks and a dozen calls to MinWax before they
finally admitted that the stuff that's legal here will never dry, although
they don't have  problem selling stuff that they know won't work. They gave
me my money back, but not my labor costs or the cost of the guy I had to
hire to re-strip the floors and re-refinish them with water-born
polyurethane. He also told me that the the pro floor guys know how much
Toluene per gallon to add to make the stuff work.
Carb dip??? You can wash your face with the stuff they sell here. Remember
when it took skin and paint off?? Now it's not even as effective as hand
soap and water. At least it's almost time for them to go back to real
ethanol-based gasoline. The winter gas here cuts mileage by about thirty
percent. It lasts from Halloween until about May day, or should I say Earth
Day? Sorry for the rant, but you guys got me started. For me, Kalifornia
Environmentalism is like Chinese parts to Frank.
BZ