[Spridgets] 2010 GMC Hassles and Issues

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 10:01:54 MST 2011

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 8:13 AM, Heard Saxon <heard at datatrontech.net> wrote:
Well, why can't I just buy whatever the hell I want?  This is America
ain't it.

It USED to be America... You will still be able to buy a gas guzzling,
oversized SUV next year because the profit and taxes are there for the
"MAN". But, try to buy a simple 100 watt incandescent light bulb next
year. They have been outlawed for retail sale because the are not
energy efficient enough! You'll have to buy CFLs in the future because
our elected servants know more than we do and by going to CFLs we will
shirk the mantle of foreing oil... It makes you wonder how much profit
there is in a $6 bulb compared to a pack of 4 for $1, doesn't it?

Face it, we have choices as long as some megacorporation or the
government gets a substatial piece of the action.
--
Kent
1960 Bugeye