[Spridgets] Since We're Talking About Steering Wheels...

Richard Ball richb at u.washington.edu
Thu Sep 30 17:55:56 MDT 2010

Since we're talking about steering wheels at the moment.  What have people
done to restore, renew, refresh the wide flat steel spokes on the middle years
steering wheels.  Mine has a bit of rust I'd like to clean up.  How were these
originally finished?  It seems like my best bet will bee to remove the rust
then paint.  I was just wondering what others have done

You can go here to see a couple shots of what I have.
http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u216/fish_surgeon/Steering%20Wheel/

Thanks

Rich Ball
'76 Midget