[Spridgets] Midget 1500 - Sun visor anchor

Don Herrick dbherrick at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 19:35:21 MDT 2010

I checked the VB catalog and didn't see the part listed.  Does anyone know
of any other sources for this part besides Moss?  Again, I don't need the
same all-rubber part that doesn't work well.  I'm hoping that someone has
developed a rubber/spring steel or other type of design that works to hold
the visor for more than a few days.

Don