[Spridgets] BE Action Shot

Bob Spruck mgmaven at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 23 08:27:17 MDT 2010

That's Phil Hungate and his wife. That particular car is a real nice
daily driver, one of multiple Bugeyes Phil has. I met him years ago
while covering the Atlanta British MotorCar Day events for the
magazines. He is a very friendly and well informed Bugeye enthusiast,
but not a List member as far as I know.

Bob Spruck
MotorMouth/south
Motor Sports Journalism & Photography