[Spridgets] OMGC - Parts Help For MG Midget

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 22 06:05:25 MDT 2010

There's a guy on the east coast of Canada looking for some WW rear axle
parts.
I know nothing other than what's here.  ( That's kinda sad to admit, isn't it?
:) )

Reply directly to him, if you can help, please.

His email: dsankey at sympatico.ca

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen
)http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg

Subject: OMGC - Parts Help For MG Midget

OMGCers,

Club member Dave Sankey tells me a friend of his on the
East coast is in the midst of restoring a 1966 MG Midget.
Here is the text of the note I received from
Dave:
=============================

Hi
Len

A friend of mine in
Halifax is
looking for some Midget parts. He is looking for a Midget rear wire
wheel axle (or just the half shafts) for his latest project which is a 1966
1098
Mk 2. If you could please forward this to the rest of the club members; maybe
someone may have these items kicking around or know of someone who does.

Thanks
Dave

You can contact Dave Sankey at    dsankey at sympatico.ca

Safety Fast!