[Spridgets] Morrisservice aka Paul A. - Paul Asgeirsson

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 17:47:31 MDT 2010

Paul & Groups,

Any one who would like to write Paul.
I am sure he would thrilled to get some car pictures & mail.
He gets excited when we go places where there is British cars.
I hope to go down to the British car days on October 3 in San Diego.
If i can make it i will stop by and pick up Paul.
I know his days go by pretty slow.
He reads the paper & watches TV most days.

His mailing information:

Paul Asgeirsson - Room # 333
Las Villas Del Norte
1325 Las Villas Way,
Escondido, CA 92026

Thank You to those who take the time to write.
Paul has been a big help to most every one he met.
I have not known him as long as a lot of others.
We did become a good friends in the past 8 years.

Vigil