[Spridgets] Brake pull

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Tue Sep 21 12:28:26 MDT 2010

I had a Mini with drums all round and it pulled to the right.  After I
barrell rolled it, I always bought cars with discs brakes...

Weslake-Monza 1330

billyzoom at billyzoom.com writes:

In the  Sixties, I had a Renault Caravelle that pulled to the left. I
replaced the  pads, rotors, calipers, wheel bearings, and hoses. It still
pulled to the  left, so I sold it. This is why I've never fully trusted
disc
brakes.
BZ

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Mini Crash.jpg]