[Spridgets] Brake pull

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Tue Sep 21 11:42:54 MDT 2010

Frank,
Sometimes, if you get a set of rotors that were not poured from the same
"heat" at the foundry, there may be enough difference in the alloy to cause
slightly different frictional properties, when cold (this is why all shop
manuals specify replacement of BOTH rotors, even though only one may require
replacement.  Of course, the pads may have been effected by any "difference"
in the rotor's composition, so it's best to replace them at the same time.

On a happier note, how did you enjoy your Watkins Glen weekend?

Bud Osbourne