[Spridgets] Brake pull

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Tue Sep 21 11:07:06 MDT 2010

My 67 Sprite which was totally redone 3 years ago has always pulled to
the right when I step on the brakes.
I figured I just had to re-bleed the brakes and I finally got around to it.
It still pulls to the right.
Brake pedal has always been hard, no pumping needed,
New hoses, pipes, master, and rebuilt calipers.
It's not like I never did this before but this time I am stumped.
One more thing..... The pulling gets less the more I drive and after
about 20 miles or so, it no longer pulls when I step on the brakes.
The left caliper is not hanging up, the right just needs to catch up
with the left one.
When I first drive off after the car sat for a week or so, it pulls
enough to make a right turn.
Anybody have any ideas?

--
Frank Clarici