[Spridgets] need metal strip thingy for soft top

M F yoonit at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 07:27:46 MDT 2010

I was wondering what the metal strip (bar? rod? etc?) looks like that goes in
the slot of my '63 Sprite soft top to stiffen the top along the windshield...?
Car came with "new" vinyl top, but missing that piece. I'd like to source it
myself, if possible. Just need some spec's, dimensions etc.....or suggestions
as to where to find.
michael in wisconsin

More information about the Spridgets mailing list