[Spridgets] MG Midget 50th Anniversary Poster!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 12:27:42 MDT 2010

Spridgeteers!!

Things are coming together for the big MG Midget 50th Anniversary at Elkhart
Lake and Road America!! The committee is hard at work to make this the best
ever for Spridget folk!   Within a week or two the website will have full
registration and lodging information. We have a special room rate at the
Victorian Village at $95 per night. There will be track tours, road tours,
car show, autocross, evening receptions, tire kicking, and much, much more!

Regalia is already available for the big event...  No regalia will be
available at the event so get yours now at:

http://www.cafepress.com/spridget/

Even if you aren't able to attend on June 20-24, 2011, you will want one of
the beautiful posters designed by our own Gerard Chateauvieux.  Get yours
at:

http://www.cafepress.com/Spridget.465270525
--
Cheers!!
Jim & the whole "50 Years of Midgets - A Spridget Event" committee and