[Spridgets] Colorado Conclave

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Mon Sep 20 09:43:57 MDT 2010

The '58 FINALLY made it to the British Conclave, including the Ride the
Rockies (a 140 some mile tour) up into the mountains, after coming down from
my house initially. The ride was great, got some really fun hairpins at more
than tourista speeds (third gear!). Also drove with a Westfield 11 with a 1275
for a while, and had nary a problem the whole day.
The show on Sunday included not one, but TWO D Type Jags, and a beautifully
restored RR Tourer. Mark Hanna showed up everyone with a bugeye (its just too
nice), I got a lot of comments on the 'patina' of the '58-not a 'show', but a
'go' car(t). Pics are posted at:

http://tinyurl.com/24smhba

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12977 (note the change- I've had the SN wrong all this time!!)
HAN5L8016