[Spridgets] You Might Want to See A Doctor

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 08:48:09 MDT 2010

Yeah,

I also have a plastic handle screw driver that I was thinking about listing
along with a very cool Alan wrench. . .  LOL

Anyhow, these things sell and it gives me a couple bucks here and there
after being laid off with 33k others from MCI which became WorldCom. .  I
was a manager in an engineering department doing repair and maintenance on
long haul fiber circuits and as such I lost a 100k plus per year job (a few
years ago).

Fortunately I have a windfall coming in which should put me back on my feet
again and as such no more "screw drivers" will be listed on eBay!

Kirk

PS
Bernie Ebbers, the corrupt CEO of WorldCom is in jail for what will be the
rest of his life.  He caused a lot of hurt to go down on a LOT of people.