[Spridgets] NO LBC: PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Steven Guterman an5.sprite at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 21:13:27 MDT 2010

I do not think the prior email was circulated due to the embedded pictures.
This was sent to me by a friend and thought I needed to share it. Click the
link to see the latest Japanese fashion rage.

God help us when this fashion hits Wal-Mart!

http://picasaweb.google.com/bealeguter/Japan?authkey=Gv1sRgCNLeiMu34sqMQg&feat=directlink

What you see are not see-thru skirts; they are actually prints on the skirts
to make it look as   if the panties are visible.

* I forward this as a public service, so you won't  have a heart attack when
the rage reaches  here!!*