[Spridgets] Bugeye rear ends 100-6 (Steel bonnet wanted)

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Fri Sep 17 19:16:33 MDT 2010

On 9/17/2010 7:41 PM, Shop at " Just Brits " wrote:
> LOOK, PPP.............
>
> << Those damn trucks get in the way all the time .........
> ED >>
>
> Just 'cause some East Coast lop-sided wop can't drive one,
> does NOT mean YOU should either 'pick on me' nor pick
> on Big Healeys !!!!

I could drive it just fine, but why would I want to when I have the
BETTER, not bigger Healey. They got it right with the Sprite.

> Besides, everybody knows yer just jealous YOU don't have one
> <VBEG> !!!! ONLY way you would ever be able to beat 'Hopper
> around Blackhawk or Road America
Would be if the track was straight as an arrow!!!

East Coast Whop with lots of friends and relatives who's names end
with vowels.
Pinky, Guido, Salvatore, Tony, Pauly, Gallipin, Nunzio
You guys get a copy of this?