[Spridgets] MORE Stuff For Sale

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Wed Sep 15 23:49:20 MDT 2010

 From a Hobbyist for other Hobbyists !!!    NO cross-over folks included
at this time <G> !!!  JUST Spridgeteers !!

I got the following in an eMail "trade" for a part for his Big Healey.
He SWORE that it was for a MGB.  Swore UP and DOWN 'til blue in the
face<G> !!
'Course it was NOT but I thought OK, I'll get rid of it somehow, then I
put in our "Vault" !!  Yep, a real one that in a previous life served as
"climate controlled storage" for the previous Owners of this place that
were Dry Cleaners <G> !!

So here is 1   x 242-560 Black Carpet Set for all roll-up windows Spridgets.
List is currently $ 299.95.  First $ 215.50 + ACTUAL USPS and NO S & H.

1st come, 1st served. NO 'warranty' expressed nor implied.
Sold AS IS and AS stated.  Yada, yada & Blah, blah <VBG> !!!

PLEASE reply DIRECT and NOT to/thru List[s] !!

BTW, NOBODY wants the Frogeye - early Spridget Brake Shoe
set I posted the other day For IIRC $35.00 ????

Ed