[Spridgets] Runs great, but terrible mileage

Chris Manuel cmanuel at wi.rr.com
Wed Sep 15 20:28:32 MDT 2010

Hi all-

So I finally have had the chance to drive my pile for about a week straight
consistently, and it's been fun.  Dependable, starts fine, shuts down OK,
idles well in traffic and at stops, and even can keep up OK with the 55 mph
commute.  I'm unsure on the engine temp at the moment since the needle fell
off.

I realize we have small gas tanks on these, but that gauge has gone down
quick, much like a 72 Oldsmobile on an on ramp.

No it doesn't leak.

Thanks
Chris

66 with a 1275