[Spridgets] MK II (HAN6L12779) finally in one color

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Tue Sep 14 14:23:57 MDT 2010

Well, Jim Johnson did it, he got me thinking about whether I was going to get
the MK II to Elkhart Lake next June. The only way was to get it painted NOW,
before it gets cold (I live at 8800' elevation) and the paint won't cure. so I
bit the bullet and took a week off of work to prep and paint it.
Talk about lessons learned! Wow!....and it even came out halfway decent. Take
a look :

http://tiny.cc/4gb61

I even made it small for ED (or is it always small with ED?)

Now it JUST has to go together over the winter, to be ready by the end of May
for shakedowns.

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12779
HAN5L8016