[Spridgets] My plight !

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Mon Sep 13 15:15:35 MDT 2010

  Some of us don't bother with travel insurance.

  But in this case his Credit Card company can easily take care of the
hotel payment via phone and the embassy will help.  Its amazing how much
the embassy can do for you (and how quickly) should you lose everything
while on a trip.  The hardest part is getting in the front door of the
embassy without the front door key, also known as a passport to prove
citizenship, but once in they will bend over backwards to get you home.
However, I am of the opinion that this guy is in Nigeria and not the UK :)

  That is one issue with the internet these days, if this story happened
to you or I while we frantically try to get home, all of our friends
would assume it was a hoax and ignore it leaving us stranded in the UK
while they enjoyed the pool and nice yard of your house for a few weeks
longer than the previously agreed to house sitting timeframe.