[Spridgets] My Youtube...Auto related just not LBC paperclip method to read check engine light.

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Thu Sep 9 13:23:18 MDT 2010

Lin,

Looks similar to this quik link I founf on a Buick site
:http://www.gnttype.org/maint/malf.html

I suspect this code was common on all GM cars.

If it is your EGR valve, I suspect at a minimum it is caked with carbon
and so the pintle needle may not be moving as it should. I have heard of
people removing them and cleaning them with a wire brush, but I've never
done it myself. The only car I had with an EGR valve is my 1500 Midget,
and I ditched that thing as soon as I could! ;)

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/