[Spridgets] FW: OMGC - Fw: Noise from TD Engine

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 9 06:51:07 MDT 2010

Are there any TD experts that can help diagnose an engine problem from a sound
file?
There are 2 files, but I only have enough space to load one in my temp space.
And, any other place that I could load one is blocked from here.( I don't know
what the limits are on my site as far as hits and downloads goes ... :) )
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/Noise_in_TD_2.mp3
I can forward the other 700k file, if you need to hear it.  Perhaps ED wants
to host it temporarily??

Please reply to all so the affected people get the info.
TIA!
Robert Duquette

Ottawa ON Canada

1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )

1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )

1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen
)http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg

Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 06:58:20 -0400

OMGC Folks,

Below is a note from
club member Len Mayor with a request for help from his brother in Manitoba who
is having some issues with his MGTD. Although Len's note asked me to send this
only to MGTD experts, I felt the nature of the diagnosis (using MP3 files)
could
be of interest to all our members.

Safety Fast!

Len
Fortin

Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 6:07 PM

Hi Len,
Could you please forward this to any " TD" experts out
there to see if they can help out my brother in Manitoba.
Thanks,
Len Mayor