[Spridgets] England trip

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 18:32:22 MDT 2010

Geesh - i thought i was the only one loco enough to own a greeves motor
cycle.
I rode in the Barstow to Vegas race several years - Then they stopped the
race.
The environmentalist were up in arms about some animal in the area.
They petitioned to have the area closed to motorcycles races.
People have never seen the animal but just know there has to be one there.
It is ok to be a tree hugger with in reason - But most of the time they go
over board,

Vigil