[Spridgets] Jack on eBay = Question About Smiths Heater Motor re. eBay

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 19:21:48 MDT 2010

I lowered it to 12 dollars. .  probably a lot of them still out there and I
just want to begin to clean some of these parts out of my garage. .

Item No. 200516486828

I also have a squirrel cage motor assembly heater motor. .  Smiths part.  I
just hooked it up to a 12 volt source and it came alive. .  a bit noisy but
the motor came alive spinning the fan.

Needs some lubrication and should be good to go.  I am wondering if there is
any interest in this thing?  I sell this stuff cheap.

Kirk
591275