[Spridgets] OBD I........... where can I find one?

Richard Ball richb at u.washington.edu
Sat Sep 4 09:05:03 MDT 2010

Linda,

as others have said your shop manual should give you the procedure to set up
a jumper wire  on the OBD I connector to read the codes.   In addition many
OBD I cars will set the Check Engine light at predetermined intervals to
reminder you to do preventative maintenance  such as timing belt
replacement.  My '95 Geo Tracker does this.  What's your Mileage

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, WA