[Spridgets] Speaking of Spridget doors

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Sat Sep 4 05:20:59 MDT 2010

Me.  ...bill in oregon
===============================
-----Original Message-----
From: spridgets-bounces at autox.team.net
[mailto:spridgets-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Frank Clarici
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 7:54 PM
To: Spridgets
Subject: [Spridgets] Speaking of Spridget doors

Did anyone on this list drop off 2 Sprite doors in my driveway yesterday?
I did say they were cheap and usually free out at Carlisle but when I
came home yesterday, there were a pair 1 green, 1 white, a left and
right set of doors next to the fence.
Very complete I might add but i have no idea where they came from.
I have already stripped and sanded the 2 doors I need for the $50 Midget
so no one knew I needed doors.
I will use them someday but it would be nice to knopw where they came from.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ