[Spridgets] Hot stick in slow traffic

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 04:48:23 MDT 2010

I just got through reading this thread and I'm not exactally sure what the
answer is here. Please correct if I am wrong, our ribbed transmissions use
30 weight gear oil and the 5 speed Datsun transmissions use 80 weight gear
oil?
Thanks Lin
PS I liked that Ratsun website it amazes me how many types of cars have
their own forums. I always liked the Datsun wagons perhaps that will be my
next car : ) then when I'm done with it I'll use the 5 speed in my Sprite ;
)