[Spridgets] Microcars

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 03:12:35 MDT 2010

Cool Micro's Lee. Thanks for all the pictures. I saw the Peel Trident (the
little red car with the plexy glass bubble top) at a show in Pacific Grove
CA called Little Cars in August. Check out the link below of the biggest
Micro Car collection and go to the video link and see the little Peel
Tridents driving out of the factory, one of my favorite videos.

http://microcarmuseum.com/

Lin