[Spridgets] Automatic transmission

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 10:18:28 MDT 2010

Yep, anything that had a Type 9 will have had the Ford auto box though  the
problem will still be getting a flex plate for the crank.  I'll bet  it's
cheaper to swap a 1500 Triumph/MG 1300/1500 engine and auto box complete
than have a bespoke crank made.

Also, does the Ford Auto have an integral bellhousing?  I ask this  because
the kits for the Ford Type 9 box are generally based on a hybrid
bellhousing.

Weslake-Monza 1330