[Spridgets] Elkhart Lake Rental Search

Richard Ball richb at u.washington.edu
Sat Oct 30 00:38:07 MDT 2010

While Susan and I were able to get our room at the Victorian Village I know
others are still looking and Jim and Crew are finding other properties where
they can. I wanted to throw this source out to those still looking.  In 2005
We won a trip to Hawaii from Pepsi to see the Pro Bowl.  We wanted to extend
our stay since the airfare was covered so I started looking for rentals around
the island.  I came across the VRBO (vacation rental by owner) website and had
really good luck with the finding a place at our budget (read cheap).  A quick
look at the VRBO site shows that they do have some rentals in the Elkhart Lake
and the surrounding area so I thought I pass on the link:

http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/wisconsin/wi-south-east#a4768

NFI, I just wanted pass this on to those still looking.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, WA