[Spridgets] gone

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 12:54:21 MDT 2010

Years ago we raised rats to feed our snakes...  They may be fine to have
just a couple, but more than that is a PITA...  There will be a dominate
male trying to establish himself...  He will bite the testicles off of his
competitors....   More than one way to purify the species I guess....
Oh...   And a 50 gallon aquarium with 10 to 15 rats in it stinks to high
heaven!!

Cheers!!
Jim