[Spridgets] Anybody interested in a clean Mazda Protege5?

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 12:05:40 MDT 2010

I won't bore everybody with all the details, but I just bought a new truck and
am now selling my Black 2003 Mazda Protege5. I'm the original owner, and have
done all maintenance on it since new.  There has been nothing but Castrol GTX
in
the case every 4,000 or so miles since it turned 1,500 miles and I drained
out
the original oil.  No rust, no dents, a sharp-looking car.  I get 29 to
31 mpg
commuting into NYC in it. Highway is around 40mpg. Tires were new
maybe 6 weeks
ago. Brakes and last oil change two weeks ago. Needs nothing.
If interested or if you think you know somebody who might be, please contact
me
off-list and I'll fill you in with all the details.

Asking price $6k,
but we can talk some there.

Thanks,
David Booker