[Spridgets] gone

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 11:15:43 MDT 2010

YA RIGHT - Like there was only one rodent.

I live in the beach area and have pets so i can not use the bait.
Which of all of the products work the best - if in a garage or shop.
In the house i would worry about them dieing in the walls.
I do not want my dogs and other pets to get into it or the rat.
Every year after the first rain or really cold spell i get rodents.
It seems like i usually catch over a dozen the first time around.
I have also found that i catch more on new traps then used traps.
The used ones must reek of death because they stop working.

Good luck - i hope you get them all.