[Spridgets] gone

Tim Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Thu Oct 28 10:51:50 MDT 2010

When I was a student in college, (In da U.P. eh?) a long, long time
ago, my friends and I would go to the local dumps and shoot rats at
night. We taped flashlights to the barrels of our rifles and plinked
away. In those days nobody (officials) thought there was anything
wrong with this pass time. The dumps were never very far outside of
the "towns" they served so the potential for a stray bullet reaching
civilization was real. That said, we never shot each other and to the
best of my knowledge we never damaged anything.

I'd offer to shoot up the rats in your garage based on my resume as a
"rat hunter", but traps and peanut butter are probably much less
expensive than what I'd have to charge you. However, if you've got
the money, I've got the time!

At 06:31 PM 10/27/2010, Robert Duquette wrote:
>I'm worried that he's going to use it on me now.

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/sets/