[Spridgets] Bugeye w Opel Powerplant

Pete Chast pchast at francomm.com
Tue Oct 26 13:01:57 MDT 2010

Mike

Its all in your perspective. It was 49 this morning here and its 69 now.
I had a wonderful MC ride to Albany for a Dr apt, and back home just now.
The leaves are still changing in places, nice. It was nice, toasty warm,
for me here With summer gloves and no overpants, just jeans. ATGATT

Wish the midget was on the road and not on blocks.

Pete
Athens, NY