[Spridgets] Faster than a speeding bullet

Deikis, John G John.Deikis at va.gov
Tue Oct 26 10:05:29 MDT 2010

Whoa!  I put the old woman's TR3-B up on Bring-a-Trailer.com and
immediately started getting emails forwarded to me.

The first four were immediate cash offers. Sold it that day to a guy in
France! Last Saturday night at 10 PM, I met a guy at my local high
school parking lot. He was pulling an 80-foot articulated enclosed car
hauler. Loaded her up and off to Newark to get containerized.

Pretty damn fast!  Guess I  asked too few Euros for the old wagon.

JohnD