[Spridgets] Midget 50th Hotel Reservations

Lee Fox lee.fox at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 22 19:13:35 MDT 2010

I called Victorian Village Thursday to try and make reservations for
Midget 50 and could only get a room for Monday through Wednesday. I
asked to be put on the waiting list for Thursday night.

About an hour ago I got an email from them telling me that I now have
Thursday night, too, at the same discounted rate! Yippee!!

I don't know if Jim or others did their magic, but if you got turned
away earlier, try again. You might get lucky.

Lee