[Spridgets] Camping at Elkhart Lake (Was Midget 50th Hotel Reservations now open!!)

Kim Tonry kgrowler at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 10:47:07 MDT 2010

Frank Clarici wrote:
<<<So 1 day later and they are BOOKED UP!
Where do I get a tent?>>>

http://www.plymouthrock-resort.com/

This is where we always stay with the Chicagoland MG Club. Not sure I know
how to stay in a hotel in Elkhart Lake. Decent facilities. Was full of tents
when we started going up there, tends to be full of RVs these days. Just
across Rt. 67 south of the Road America Main Gate. We've looked for other
camping facilities in the area the last few years but keep ending up going
to Plymouth Rock.