[Spridgets] Important Breaking News RE: Midget 50th at Elkhart Lake

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 21:16:02 MDT 2010

Attention, Spridgeteers...The following news is important if you are
planning on attending the Midget 50th Anniversary Celebration in Elkhart
Lake, WI next June...
*AS OF 10/20/2010, only a very few rooms are still available at the
Victorian Village in Elkhart Lake!!  None are available for the Thursday
night, June 23 which is the night of our banquet!!  A few Spridgeteers have
managed to get a room for 3 nights at Victorian Village and elsewhere for
the 4th night but there are many more Spridgeteers yet to reserve rooms!!  A
few rooms are still available at Siebkens Resort and the Osthoff but not for
all 4 nights... *Rooms are mostly booked as well in the nearby town of
Plymouth...  We are currently working to block rooms in a Hotel in Sheboygan
- about 20 miles away from Elkhart Lake...  *PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITE AT
LEAST DAILY AS WE TRY TO STRAIGHTEN OUT THIS SNAFU!!**
HTTP://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org* <HTTP://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>
*WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR THIS SITUATION!!  WE WERE LEAD TO BELIEVE THAT PLENTY
OF ROOMS WOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT...* Sincerely,
Jim & the entire Midget 50th Committee...