[Spridgets] Midget 50th Hotel Reservations now open!!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 15:30:30 MDT 2010

All,

I am unsure what is going on at Victorian Village...  I'm getting calls and
emails that people are having trouble making reservations. The minion at the
front desk today doesn't seem to know anything about the rate that Angela
gave us!!  I have a message in for Angela but haven't heard from her yet...

Larry is correct in that the $95 rate only applies for 4 nights. If (like
me) you are wanting to stay an extra day or so for the Grand Am Rolex races,
the cost will be higher....

Hopefully, I'll get all this straightened out ASAP....

Cheers!!
Jim

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 4:12 PM, Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls at ado13.com>wrote:

> Jim, is this true?
>
> I was quoted $95 a night if I checked out on Friday. Apparently Friday
> night
> is not included in that price. The rate for Friday, when spread across the
> 5
> days, makes the effective rate $112 a night.
>
> Larry
>

> On Oct 19, 2010, at 1:57 PM, miniac7 at aol.com wrote:
>
> > Larry,
> >
> > Did you reserve with Angela? I called a little while ago and the lady on
> the
> phone quoted me a rate of $205/night for a standard room. She told me that
> I'd
> need to make the reservation directly with Angela in order to get the $95
> group rate. She told me Angela was out for the day.
> >
> > Howard Collins

Cheers!!
Jim
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of
thinking that
created them."-Albert Einstein