[Spridgets] Midget 50th Hotel Reservations now open!!

Larry & Sandi Miller millerls at ado13.com
Tue Oct 19 15:12:53 MDT 2010

Jim, is this true?

I was quoted $95 a night if I checked out on Friday. Apparently Friday night
is not included in that price. The rate for Friday, when spread across the 5
days, makes the effective rate $112 a night.

Larry

On Oct 19, 2010, at 1:57 PM, miniac7 at aol.com wrote:

> Larry,
>
> Did you reserve with Angela? I called a little while ago and the lady on the
phone quoted me a rate of $205/night for a standard room. She told me that I'd
need to make the reservation directly with Angela in order to get the $95
group rate. She told me Angela was out for the day.