[Spridgets] For Brad - Trailer Park Boys / Rush

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 09:52:41 MDT 2010

We had a FANTASTIC time at the show and got to spend a great deal of time with the boys after the show. Bubbles (Mike Smith) played "Closer to the Heart" and, of course, "Liquor and Whores," Place was sold out, hundreds waiting outside their dressing room (remember the place in Madison when it snowed, Zoom? Same venue) and JP told us they used to come to the states to hide!

Ron Soave
Assistant Deputy Vice Road Manager
Trailer Park Boys Inc.