[Spridgets] Fuel pressure gauge

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Wed Oct 13 20:25:29 MDT 2010

  << Here you go. They make the low psi ones for
Air planes! >>

IF a certain Lister would take advantage of the
Link that was
Posted but ALSO included "the org. poster with the
prob" in "Reply
All" and STILL goes to Pegasus Auto Racing
Supplies - a 15 pound meter.  THEN if other
Posters tried same, there would NOT be the "need"
to ask again NOR another "reply" again !!  Expound
on or
expanded answers would be kewl.

Even offers what I consider to be the ONLY way to
install into
cockpit area; with a REMOTE sender !!!

Getting to be like, "Did you hear the one about
the Farmer and his Daughter?" collection of bad
jokes !?!?!?

What really bothers me is that a chap took HIS
time to come up with a correct "answer to the
prob" and a] gets ignored and then b]
NOT even thanked for his efforts].

Geesh.

Ed

PS:  Nope, in a good a 'mood' as back & ignorance
will allow <G> !!