[Spridgets] Interesting Classic Car insurance Claims

bjshov8 at tx.rr.com bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Wed Oct 13 12:55:59 MDT 2010

I lived in the middle of a big suburb, with no woods or green space nearby, but yet my dog cornered a skunk in the backyard one night.  The dog was barking so I got her into the garage.  I don't think I ever actually saw the skunk but I smelled it a little.  I went on to work the next morning but people in my office could easily tell that I had been around a skunk and they wanted me away from them, even though I couldn't really smell it.  A slight amount of the smell lingered around my house for several weeks.  It was just a hint, but I could detect it, and even after that I would think I could detect it even if it might have been completely gone.  Scents have a strange way of triggering things in our brains.