[Spridgets] Interesting Classic Car insurance Claims

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 09:55:05 MDT 2010

Be careful, RD.  Don't know much about where you live, but skunks generally
avoid people and people smells except when they are rabid. They are known
rabies carriers. I doubt your insurance would cover either being bit by a
rabid skunk or the clean up required to get rid of the odor...  ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim