[Spridgets] Brake Light Switch

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Wed Oct 13 05:25:31 MDT 2010

On 10/12/2010 11:02 PM, David Riker wrote:
> Is there a NAPA or some other kind of brake light switch I can get locally?
> Would fit 69-79 Midget.
>
> Is there a secret to removing and replacing the switch that doesn't involve
> removing the entire pedal box assembly?

Yes there is, Kevin knows the NAPA part number, I can't find it but I
have the switch.
The secret to replacing the switch is to place a strategic dimple in the
corner just forward if the switch at the seam in the inner fender well.
I use a 3/8 ratchet extension and smack it with a hammer once or twice.
This will give you that 1/16" more that you need to get the old switch out.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ