[Spridgets] 1275 into a Bugeye was Cabin Fever was Re: Chinese Parts

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Tue Oct 12 18:35:57 MDT 2010

this header came from the race engine builder already installed.  My first
thought is that it was meant to be installed without motor mounts..  so very
likely.

Lester

On Oct 12, 2010, at 5:23 PM, fastvee wrote:

> Lester,
> Did you buy a used header that could've been on a race car?
> John
> Fogelsville, PA
>
> --- On Tue, 10/12/10, Lester <oldsaabguy at comcast.net> wrote:
> Speaking of Bugeye's....  I spent hours putting the new go-fast 1275 into
the Bugeye.  I finally gave up and got out the Sawzall.  It seems that the
go-fast headers were not long enough, from where they go under the body to
where they attach to the cylinder head, to allow the damn things to be bolted
onto the head.  By cutting off the point where the two pipes join into the
single pipe it fits like a charm...  and those exhaust guys can fix that
anyway...