[Spridgets] Chinese Parts

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 13:05:01 MDT 2010

If you wish to spout political rhetoric then you should be able to
stand hearing the opposition.

She has every right to criticize politicians and so do you.
I don't know the origin of the word "yobama" but I assume it is
derived from a combination of Obama and "yo mama".  I don't really
care except that sometimes people hear racial epithets where none were
spoken.  Is it racist?  "If a Republican says it, yes. If a Dem says
it, no."
You calling her opinion idiocy is very kind, too.  Can you prove in a
court of law that she is an idiot?
Please take your own advice.