[Spridgets] Chinese Parts

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Tue Oct 12 12:58:12 MDT 2010

Ugghh...  you're right.. so we need some better qualifications I
agree, maybe I should put more than 2 minutes into it and see what I
come up with.  Please do not understand, President Carter is a bright
guy and a kind guy and he doesn't even have an accent but he wasn't a
really good president IMO..

Lester