[Spridgets] Chinese parts

Heard Saxon heard at datatrontech.net
Mon Oct 11 09:48:49 MDT 2010

My two Chinese product experiences this weekend:

1.  Bought the most expensive 'metal' sprinkler Lowes sells.  Made in China
which is all they have.  The box says Lifetime Replacement so I tell my wife
to hang on to the box 'cause we'll be needing it.  I put the thing in the
yard and hook up the hose.  I said to my wife, 'I bet this thing won't last
3 months.'  Well, it lasted all of about 10 minutes before it wouldn't
rotate.
2.  Then I decided to sweep down the pool using a new brush that I've used
maybe twice.  I start noticing all of this stuff floating on the water and
then realize all the bristles are falling out of the damn brush.  That'll be
going back also.

I'm hoping that if enough people start taking this garbage back to where
they bought it, Lowe's and the rest of these places will get the message
sooner or later.

Heard